It’s not very difficult to update iPhone without iTunes. Because when Apple released any software update, you will receive an update notification and then you can choose a specific time of updating your iPhone. Do you know how to update your iPhone without iTunes? If no, then dial iPhone tech support phone number to obtain relevant solutions from the experts. You can also apply the below steps to update iPhone without iTunes:
- First of all, plug your iPhone into power source and then connect it to Wi-Fi network.
- Open the Settings of your iPhone and then tap on General.
- Tap on the Software Update.
- Now tap on Download and Install.
- Now enter your passcode and then tap on the Agree.
- After that, your iPhone will begin to update to the latest software.
After applying the above mentioned steps, you can easily update your iPhone without using iTunes. If you are not capable to understand the above given steps or facing any other technical problem during the process, then dial iPhone toll free number to get result oriented assistance from the technicians. These technicians are highly skilled and they have a sea of knowledge to decode multiple issues. When you communicate with these technicians, they will provide better solutions to update iPhone without iTunes. You can dial this number from all over the world that is accessible at 24/7 hours.