How Can I Update The Windows 10 Manually?
Windows 10 is the Operating system that is developed by Microsoft and launched in 2015 and used by many people all around the globe on the desktop device (PC or Laptop) this OS supports many devices.
There are numerous users who continuously search for How to update windows 10 for availing the new and improved features.
What is The Process To Update The Windows 10?
Any user can make use of the process that is mentioned below for updating the Windows 10 operating system.
- Open the computer or laptop and log in to the Windows 10 account.
- Click on the Windows button (located on the bottom-left corner of the screen).
- Click on the gear icon to open the settings application.
- Select Update & Security option and navigate to the Windows Update section.
- Click on Check for updates on the pending updates option.
If the user can see the option to restart now then he can do this or he can also schedule a time for the restart to happen on the device for updating Windows 10 at the time of restart.
How To Update The Operating System Using The Website of Microsoft?
A user can also opt for the option to manually update windows 10 by making use of the website of online portal of Windows 10.
- Launch the website of Microsoft and navigate to the download page of Microsoft.
- Click on the Update Now option for downloading the update assistant tool.
- Then open the tool for checking the Compatibility of the device.
- If there is no compatibility issue in the device then a user can complete the download process by following the on-screen instructions.
Updating the Windows 10 has various benefits and the most important is that it will remove the shortcoming or bugs of any kind from the system that provides an obstacle in the working of the OS.
If the user is facing any difficulty in the process of Update windows 10 manually then he can contact the customer support of Microsoft to obtain additional information about the operating system update.